Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey Everybody

My name is Norm and I am a customer service representative at Trampoline Pro.com. I have been working here for a while now and enjoy making people happy with their new Custom Trampolines. I can tell you first hand that our trampolines are of the highest quality and durability. I have a 10 year old brother and two years ago he was given a trampoline from another store and it was fun for a few months but then it started to deteriorate and it became unsafe and not useable. Then we got a custom trampoline from www.trampolinepro.com and it has made all the difference. My family and I use daily and it is showing no signs of deterioration. When I was given the opportunity to work for them I was ecstatic to work for a company that cares about quality as much as I do. Check out our website or give me a call at 800-473-JUMP(5867) to get started customizing your Custom Trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment